Wednesday, December 11, 2013

More Dead Bees....

Each morning as I sweep my backyard, among the debris of fallen leaves and flowers, I also discover dead honeybees.

I've seen this before but it's been usually three or four dead bees that I discover dead on the ground or disoriented as I see them crawling but end up going nowhere.

This morning however, I decided to gather the dead bees that I discovered while cleaning the yard.

To my amazement, I counted 10 dead honeybees!

Question to ask is:

:: Did these honeybees die from the cold weather? - It's been very cold these past couple of days in Southern   California.

:: Did these bees die after pollinating the fruit trees in my backyard? If so, why? These trees are not sprayed with insecticide.

:: Did WIFI have a role in killing off these bees?

:: Was it due to the cell phone towers in proximity to where I live?

:: Could it have been the residual contaminants from the Chemtrails that are sprayed repeatedly in the skies?

Whatever the cause, it's been stated that if the honeybee dies, humanity would have but a few years to live.

Can you imagine a world without the honeybee?






No comments:

Post a Comment